Rent OKC Metro is locally owned and operated, providing single family homes and small multi-family properties ranging from garage apartments to duplexes. Availability varies, watch the home page for vacancies.
We get a lot of questions along the lines of “what are your requirements” to rent a house.
This is a brief summary of our process:
- We use a free on-line application. Once the application is complete, it’s a pretty basic approach – we’re verifying the information you have given us on the application and we’re looking at both your tenant and your work history. Some bumps on the credit report will not automatically disqualify you from one of our houses, we’ve all had bumps in our lives.
- If you are approved as a tenant for a vacant home, we will request a background check for every adult on the lease, this is $35 and is paid directly to the screening company.
- If the ad says “no dogs,” it is a no-dog house, regardless of the size or temperament of the animal. We allow dogs in the vast majority of our properties, where it is prohibited, it will remain no dogs.
- Because we hope to have a long term relationship, it is important to us to meet all tenant candidates, we must meet you in person and show you the house before final approval.
- You can email me at any time through the contact tab to see what else might be in the pipeline. To protect the privacy of our tenants, we do not show properties until the prior tenant has moved or has given consent, therefore, I may know of something coming up that is not on the web site for public information.